SINGAPORE, Nov 13 (Reuters) - Copper prices in London are on track for their fourth consecutive decline as investors were disappointed after U.S. President Donald Trump offered no new details on trade negotiations with China.
Three-month copper on the London Metal Exchange (LME) fell 0.3% to $5,850 a tonne by 0249 GMT, while the most traded copper contract on the Shanghai Futures Exchange (ShFE) declined 0.4% to 47,010 yuan ($6,721.38) a tonne, nearing a two-week low.
Trump on Tuesday dangled the prospect of completing an initial trade deal with China "soon," but disappointed the markets as he offered no major policy announcements or details on a venue and date for signing a trade deal with China.
* CHILE COPPER: Most of Chile's copper miners said they had maintained their operations on Tuesday, albeit with some delays and sporadic unrest, amid calls for a general strike and a fresh day of social protests.
* INDONESIA NICKEL: Indonesia's nickel miners are prepared to sell their ore to local smelters if they are offered competitive pricing compared with overseas buyers, a nickel miners association official said on Tuesday.
* PRICES: LME aluminum edged up 0.2% to $1,781 a tonne, nickel fell 0.4% to $15,605 a tonne, zinc declined 0.7% to $2,455 a tonne, lead eased 0.2% to $2,054 a tonne and tin was down 0.6% to $16,250 a tonne.
* SHANGHAI PRICES: Shanghai aluminum fell 0.4% to 13,815 yuan a tonne, nickel rose 0.4% to 122,570 yuan a tonne, zinc declined 0.9% to 18,530 yuan a tonne, lead rose 0.2% to 15,950 yuan a tonne while tin dropped 1.5% to 134,550 yuan a tonne.
* For the top stories in metals and other news, click or
* Asian stocks and Wall Street futures fell, as growing worries that U.S.-China trade talks are stalling and concern about intensifying unrest in Hong Kong hurt demand for risky assets.
0700 Germany HICP Final YY Oct
0930 UK CPI YY Oct
1330 US CPI MM, SA Oct
1600 US Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell
testifies on the economic outlook before
the congressional Joint Economic Committee
Three month LME copper
Most active ShFE copper
Three month LME aluminum
Most active ShFE aluminum
Three month LME zinc
Most active ShFE zinc
Three month LME lead
Most active ShFE lead
Three month LME nickel
Most active ShFE nickel
Three month LME tin
Most active ShFE tin
ARBS ($1 = 6.9941 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Mai Nguyen; Editing by Shailesh Kuber)