WHEN: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 @ 12:00pm ET
WHERE: Interested attendees can request registration by visiting: www.cnbcevents.com/healthy-returns/
CNBC's annual "Healthy Returns" Summit will return with a timely virtual three-hour event on Tuesday, May 12th at 12:00pm ET.
The conference will convene leading medical technologists, entrepreneurs, executives and investors from the biotech, pharma, and life sciences industries to discuss how the most innovative companies and top experts are addressing the novel coronavirus crisis, as well as how they are looking forward at the lasting impacts on the health care industry. Led by CNBC anchors and reporters, "Healthy Returns" will detail the groundbreaking ideas that will help mitigate the global pandemic and ultimately transform the health care industry for years to come.
Event sponsors are Hospital for Special Surgery and Vanda Pharmaceuticals.
Speakers will include:
· Stephane Bancel – Moderna, Chief Executive Officer
· New! Albert Bourla – Pfizer, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
· Giovanni Caforio, M.D. – Bristol Myers Squibb, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
· Julie Gerberding, M.D. – Merck, Executive Vice President and Chief Patient Officer; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Former Director
· Scott Gottlieb, M.D. – Former Commissioner of U.S. Food and Drug Administration
· Bill Maris – Section 32, Founder; Google Ventures, Founder
· Jessica Mega, M.D. – Verily, Co-Founder and Chief Medical and Scientific Officer
· Leonard Schleifer, M.D., Ph.D. – Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Founder, Chief Executive Officer and President
· Eric Topol, M.D. – Scripps Research Translation Institute, Founder and Director; Bestselling Author
The agenda, including the full speaker lineup, is available now at www.cnbcevents.com/healthy-returns/, where interested attendees can also request registration.
For more information contact: