CNBC to Host Virtual Summit on Tuesday, October 6
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., September 22, 2020 — CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, today announced the lineup for the 2020 @Work Summit, which will take place virtually on Tuesday, October 6 at 12pm ET.
The @Work series provides senior executives with the opportunity to examine how the most forward-looking companies and their leaders are finding and keeping the best workers, upending traditional roles, and collaborating creatively.
The Summit will feature some of the world's most influential voices and examine the ways they are innovating to thrive today, and which advancements will make work more efficient and rewarding in the future. Topics include: Finding Opportunity in Unprecedented Times; Organizational Resilience; Trust and Transparency in the New Normal; The Inequality Equation; Office Space After COVID; The Tech Roadmap; and Investing for the Future, among others.
CNBC anchors and reporters will moderate interviews and panel discussions, which will be amplified by coverage on CNBC broadcast and digital properties, including a digital special report available at: cnbc.com/work.
2020 @Work Summit speakers will include:
· Stewart Butterfield, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, Slack
· Vishaan Chakrabarti, Dean, UC Berkeley College of Environmental Design
· Stephanie Creary, Assistant Professor of Management, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
· Francine Katsoudas, Executive Vice President and Chief People Officer, Cisco
· Ellen Kullman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Carbon; Co-Chair, Paradigm for Parity
· Aaron Levie, Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder and Chairman, Box
· James Manyika, Senior Partner, McKinsey & Company; Chairman and Director, McKinsey Global Institute
· Todd McKinnon, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, Okta
· Donna Morris, Executive Vice President and Chief People Officer, Walmart
· Minsok Pak, Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy and Transformation Officer, Mondelez International
· Vasant Prabhu, Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Officer, Visa
· Sandra Rivera, Executive Vice President and Chief People Officer, Intel Corporation
· Chuck Robbins, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Cisco
· James Suzman, Author, WORK: A Deep History, From the Stone Age to the Age or Robots
· Darren Walker, President, Ford Foundation
The initial event sponsors are Workday, Coupa, SHRM, T-Mobile for Business and ZipRecruiter.
To view the event agenda and to learn more about this event or to purchase tickets, please visit: https://www.cnbcevents.com/work-summit/.
For more information about CNBC Events, attending, speaking or sponsoring, please visit www.cnbcevents.com.
CNBC is the recognized world leader in business news and provides real-time financial market coverage and business content consumed by more than 355 million people per month across all platforms. The network's 14 live hours a day of business programming in North America (weekdays from 5:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. ET) is produced at CNBC's global headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., and includes reports from CNBC News bureaus worldwide. CNBC at night features a mix of new reality programming, CNBC's highly successful series produced exclusively for CNBC and a number of distinctive in-house documentaries.
CNBC also offers content through its vast portfolio of digital products such as: CNBC.com, which provides real-time financial market news and information to CNBC's investor audience; CNBC Make It, a digital destination focused on making you smarter about how you earn, save and spend your money; CNBC PRO, a premium service that provides in-depth access to Wall Street; a suite of CNBC mobile apps for iOS and Android devices; Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice interfaces; and streaming services including Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV and Samsung Smart TVs. To learn more, visit https://www.cnbc.com/digital-products/.
Members of the media can receive more information about CNBC and its programming on the NBCUniversal Media Village Web site at http://www.nbcumv.com/programming/cnbc. For more information about NBCUniversal, please visit http://www.NBCUniversal.com.