- Susquehanna upgraded Occidental Petroleum to positive from neutral.
- Barclays downgraded FireEye to equal weight from overweight.
- Loop initiated Nikola as buy.
- Piper Sandler initiated DraftKings and Penn as overweight.
- BTIG upgraded Capri to buy from neutral.
- Wedbush downgraded Shake Shack to neutral from outperform.
DraftKings CEO and Co-Founder Jason Robins speaks during the unveiling of DraftKings headquarters March 26, 2019 in Boston, Massachusetts.
Darren McCollester | Getty Images
(This story is for CNBC PRO subscribers only.)
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Friday: