- Credit Suisse downgraded Kellogg to neutral from outperform.
- Piper Sandler downgraded Foot Locker to underweight from neutral.
- UBS downgraded Philip Morris to neutral from buy.
- JPMorgan upgraded Gap to overweight from neutral.
- Wells Fargo initiated Moderna as equal weight.
- Needham raised its price target on Roku to $315 from $255.
- Janney downgraded Vail to neutral from buy.
- Wedbush raised its price target on Tesla to $560 from $500.
Pedestrians pass in front of a GAP store in New York.
Scott Mlyn | CNBC
(This story is for CNBC PRO subscribers only.)
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Monday: