- Wells Fargo upgraded Exxon to overweight from equal weight and downgraded Chevron to equal weight from overweight.
- Wells Fargo upgraded Zynga to overweight from equal weight.
- Truist initiated Carvana as buy.
- Goldman Sachs added Bristol Myers to the conviction buy list.
- Stephens initiated Dick's as underweight.
- Oppenheimer initiated Deere as outperform.
- Piper Sandler initiated The RealReal as overweight.
- Citi upgraded Marriott to buy from neutral.
- KBW upgraded Wells Fargo to outperform from market perform.
A pedestrian wearing a protective mask walks past a Wells Fargo & Co. bank branch in New York, U.S., on Thursday, July 9, 2020.
Peter Foley | Bloomberg | Getty Images
(This story is for CNBC PRO subscribers only.)
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Tuesday: