- JPMorgan named Medtronic a top pick in 2021.
- Baird initiated The RealReal as outperform.
- Wells Fargo raised its price target on JPMorgan to $150 from $144.
- KeyBanc raised its price target on Peloton to $185 from $160.
- Oppenheimer upgraded T-Mobile to outperform from perform.
- Loop upgraded Rent-A-Center to buy from hold.
- Oppenheimer named Microsoft a top pick in 2021.
People walk by a T-Mobile store in San Francisco, California
Justin Sullivan | Getty Images
(This story is for CNBC PRO subscribers only.)
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Tuesday: