- Stephens upgraded Tyson Foods to overweight from equal weight.
- Stifel upgraded Target to buy from neutral.
- RBC upgraded Hershey to outperform from sector perform.
- JPMorgan upgraded Estee Lauder to overweight from under weight.
- Truist downgraded Denny's to hold from buy.
- RBC raised its price target on Apple to $171 from $154.
- Goldman Sachs initiated Petco as buy.
- Bank of America downgraded Las Vegas Sands to neutral from buy.
The exterior of a Tyson Fresh Meats plant is seen on May 1, 2020 in Wallula, Washington. Over 150 workers at the plant have tested positive for COVID-19, according to local health officials.
David Ryder | Getty Images
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Monday.