- Wells Fargo downgraded Square to equal weight from overweight.
- Cowen upgraded American Eagle to outperform from market perform.
- Deutsche Bank upgraded McAfee to buy from hold.
- Goldman Sachs downgraded Energizer to neutral from buy.
- Jefferies downgraded Canopy Growth to underperform from hold.
- Rosenblatt raised its price target on Snap to $100 from $70.
- Citi upgraded Mattel to buy from hold.
- Canaccord upgraded Thomson Reuters to buy from hold.
American Eagle clothing and accessories retailer American Eagle store seen in Tokyo.
Budrul Chukrut | SOPA Images | Light Rocket | Getty Images
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Wednesday: