- Citi upgraded TripAdvisor to buy from neutral.
- Piper Sandler upgraded Zoom overweight from equal weight.
- Wells Fargo upgraded Dow Chemical to overweight from equal weight.
- Evercore IS raised its price target on Micron to $135 from $105.
- Bank of America named Disney as a favorite reopening idea.
- Citi upgraded Beyond Meat to buy from neutral.
- William Blair added Ulta to the near-term focus list.
- Williams Trading downgraded Foot Locker to hold from buy.
- Macquarie upgraded Carnival, Royal Caribbean, and Norwegian to outperform from neutral.
Fans gather at local Ulta Beauty in Houston to greet Kylie Jenner at the launch of her cosmetics line on November 18, 2018 in Houston, Texas.
Rick Kern | Getty Images
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Tuesday: