- Barclays upgraded Oracle to overweight from equal weight.
- JPMorgan downgraded Nikola to neutral from overweight.
- Canaccord upgraded Boeing to buy from hold.
- JPMorgan upgraded Cisco to overweight from neutral.
- Goldman Sachs upgraded Western Digital to buy from neutral.
- Craig-Hallum downgraded Smith & Wesson to hold from buy.
- Goldman Sachs added Fifth Third to the conviction buy list.
- Evercore ISI added T. Rowe Price to the tactical outperform list.
- Morgan Stanley named Fisker as a favorite idea.
- Stifel upgraded Bally's to buy from hold.
- Jefferies initiated Interactive Brokers as buy.
- Truist named Booking Holdings, Expedia and Tripadvisor as favorite ideas.
The Boeing logo is pictured at its Renton Factory, where the Boeing 737 MAX airliners are built in Renton, Washington on April 20, 2020.
JASON REDMOND | AFP via Getty Images
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Friday: