- Morgan Stanley upgraded Sunrun to overweight from equal weight.
- Goldman Sachs upgraded Old Dominion to buy from neutral.
- Wedbush added Apple to the best ideas list.
- Morgan Stanley reiterated General Motors as a top pick.
- Evercore ISI reiterated Chevron as a top pick.
- Morgan Stanley raised its price target on Wells Fargo to $47 from $43.
- Loop downgraded Tempur Sealy to hold from buy.
- Evercore ISI raised its price target on Dick's to $100 from $75.
A sign is posted in front of a Chevron gas station on July 31, 2020 in Novato, California.
Justin Sullivan | Getty Images
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Wednesday: