- Stifel initiated Roblox as buy.
- Guggenheim downgraded Ulta to neutral from buy.
- Citi downgraded Altria to neutral from buy.
- Morgan Stanley downgraded Avis Budget to equal weight from overweight.
- BTIG upgraded Starbucks to buy from neutral.
- Evercore ISI raised its price target on Apple to $175 from $163.
- Citi raised its price target on Twitter to $80 from $55.
- Wolfe initiated Lennar, KB Home, and D.R Horton as outperform.
- MKM downgraded Darden to neutral from buy.
- Goldman Sachs raised its price target on United Airlines to $74 from $54.
- JPMorgan raised its price target on Royal Caribbean to $110 from $100.
Store opening at an ULTA Beauty store in Philidelphia
Gilbert Carrasquillo | Getty Images
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Tuesday: