Keynote speakers include Actor and Author Matthew McConaughey, Greylock Partner Reid Hoffman, Microsoft Chief People Officer Kathleen Hogan, Essence Communications CEO Caroline Wanga and more
CNBC to host virtual event on Tuesday, March 30
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., March 17, 2021– CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, today announced the speaker lineup for the 2021 @Work Summit, taking place virtually on Tuesday, March 30 at 11:30am ET. @Work Summit will examine influential companies that are shaping the work of tomorrow and how they are innovating, investing and finding creative solutions in the face of the pandemic. The event will also tap CNBC's unrivaled expertise and connections to showcase the impact of new technology on the workforce, information technology and financial opportunity. @Work Summit is sponsored by ABM, Cisco, International WELL Building Institute (IWBI), Knightscope and ZipRecruiter.
The event will feature notable speakers who are defining all aspects of the future of work and provide a forum for senior executives to learn from one another. Topics will include: COVID Update: The Impact on Businesses and the Workforce, Key Trends Shaping Future of Work, Women and Work in the New Economy, As Seen on TV: Getting Back to Work Safely, Investing in the Future, among others.
CNBC's expert talent will moderate the virtual interviews and the content from the program will be featured on CNBC's Business Day programming and CNBC Digital.
2021 @Work Summit speakers will include:
- Neal Baer, MD, Designated Survivor, ER, Law & Order: SVU Executive Producer/Writer
- Colleen Berube, Zendesk Chief Information Officer
- Vanessa Colella, Citi Chief Innovation Officer and Head of Citi Ventures & Citi Productivity
- Greg Cunningham, U.S. Bank Executive Vice President and Chief Diversity Officer
- Sven Gerjets. Mattel EVP and Chief Technology Officer
- Rachel Glaser, Etsy CFO
- Sarah Guo, Greylock General Partner
- Jack Hartung, Chipotle CFO
- Reid Hoffman, Greylock Partner
- Kathleen Hogan, Microsoft Chief People Officer
- InaMarie Johnson, Zendesk Chief People and Diversity Officer
- Hugh Johnston, PepsiCo Vice Chairman and CFO
- Yun Lingner, Shark Tank Executive Producer
- Matthew McConaughey, Actor and "Greenlights" Author
- Katie Porter, Congresswoman (D-CA)
- Jared Spataro, Microsoft Corporate Vice President
- Karyn Twaronite, EY Global Vice Chair, Diversity and Inclusiveness
- Caroline Wanga, Essence Communications CEO
To view the event agenda, learn more about the event and register to attend, please visit: https://www.cnbcevents.com/worksummit/. In addition to the Summit, there will be an @Work Fall Event on October 13, 2021.
For more information about CNBC Events, attending, speaking or sponsoring, please visit www.cnbcevents.com.