- Piper Sandler upgraded Hershey to overweight from neutral.
- Wedbush added Lyft to the best ideas list.
- Guggenheim downgraded CVS to neutral from buy.
- Wells Fargo initiated Comcast as underweight.
- Wells Fargo initiated Charter as overweight.
- Truist initiated Virgin Galactic as buy.
- Baird added Amazon to the fresh pick list.
- Cowen upgraded Seagate to outperform from market perform.
- Telsey reiterated GameStop as underperform.
- Deutsche Bank upgraded McDonald's to buy from hold.
- Bank of America named Applied Materials a top semi pick.
- Williams Trading initiated Dick's as buy.
- Goldman Sachs reiterated Monster, Constellation and Boston Beer as buy.
- Evercore ISI raised its price target on Chevron to $130 from $98.
Monster Energy drinks
David Paul Morris | Bloomberg | Getty Images
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Wednesday: