- Guggenheim upgraded News Corp to buy from neutral.
- Deutsche Bank added a catalyst call sell on Kroger.
- Citi added a positive catalyst watch on Intel.
- Citi named Bank of America a top rate play.
- Deutsche Bank added a catalyst call buy idea on Ulta.
- UBS upgraded Carnival to buy from neutral.
- Jefferies named Five Below a long-term winner.
- Bank of America upgraded Revolve to buy from neutral.
- DA Davidson downgraded Clorox to neutral from buy.
- Morgan Stanley resumed S&P Global as overweight.
- Cowen raised its price target on American Outdoor Brands to $43 from $36.
- Guggenheim reiterated its buy rating on Pepsi.
A woman is reflected in a puddle as she passes a Bank of America branch in New York's Times Square.
Brendan McDermid | Reuters
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Thursday: