- UBS initiated Snowflake as buy.
- Goldman Sachs upgraded Sunrun to buy from neutral.
- Citi upgraded Apollo Global to buy from neutral and opened a 30 day positive catalyst watch.
- Argus upgraded Netflix to buy from hold.
- Longbow upgraded Texas Instruments to buy from hold.
- Berenberg downgraded Burlington to hold from buy.
- Bank of America reiterated Citi as a top pick.
- Argus upgraded Southwest to buy from hold.
- UBS downgraded Discovery to sell from neutral.
Travelers wearing protective masks cross a street outside a Southwest Airlines Co. check-in area at Oakland International Airport in Oakland, California, U.S., on Monday, Oct. 19, 2020.
David Paul Morris | Bloomberg | Getty Images
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Tuesday: