- Truist upgraded Zscaler to buy from hold
- Barclays named FedEx a top pick.
- Raymond James reiterated strong buy on Dave & Buster's.
- Wells Fargo upgraded Estee Lauder to overweight from equal weight.
- Bank of America upgraded CME to buy from neutral.
- Baird named Intel as a fresh pick.
- Wedbush downgraded GameStop to underperform from neutral.
- Wedbush added Wendy's to the best ideas list.
- Bank of America upgraded Bank of New York Mellon to buy from neutral.
HONG KONG, CHINA - 2021/03/12: American FedEx Express delivery truck seen in Hong Kong. (Photo by Chukrut Budrul/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images)
SOPA Images | LightRocket | Getty Images
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Wednesday: