- CNBC’s Julia Boorstin and Deirdre Bosa will interview leaders across the entertainment industry's movie, TV and streaming businesses ahead of the Academy Awards on Sunday.
Senior Media & Entertainment Reporter Julia Boorstin interviews leaders across the movie, TV and streaming businesses to talk about the future of content creation and distribution in an ever-shifting entertainment landscape.
Ahead of the Academy Awards on Sunday, she and TechCheck anchor Deirdre Bosa talk to guests about a defining moment in Hollywood in 2021, with a look at how prominent tech trends are driving the future of entertainment.
Here's who you'll hear from:
- Franklin Leonard - CEO of The Black List
- Kevin Mayer - DAZN Chairman
- Tim League - Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Founder
- Andy Forssell - HBO Max EVP & GM
- Liz Jenkins - Hello Sunshine COO