- Goldman Sachs reiterated its buy rating on Exxon.
- Cowen upgraded DraftKings to outperform from market perform.
- Wells Fargo reiterated its buy rating on RealReal.
- Baird raised its price target on Home Depot to $360 from $315.
- Stephens downgraded Weyerhaeuser to equal weight from overweight.
- Wells Fargo downgraded Clorox to underweight from overweight.
- Bank of America upgraded Carvana to buy from neutral.
- Guggenheim initiated Chewy as buy.
- Jefferies reiterated its buy ratings on Lyft and Uber.
- Bank of America reiterated its buy rating on Peloton.
- Barclays upgraded Halliburton to overweight from equal weight.
- Credit Suisse reiterated its outperform rating on Revolve Group.
- Wolfe upgraded FedEx and UPS to outperform from peer perform.
- Bank of America upgraded First Solar to buy from neutral.
A Home Depot store is seen in Washington, DC, on August 18, 2020.
NICHOLAS KAMM | AFP | Getty Images
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Monday: