Abbott CEO & President joins the speaker lineup which includes CDC Director, Eli Lilly and Company Chairman & CEO, Teladoc Health CEO, Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Hospital CEO & more
WHEN: Tuesday, May 11 starting at 12PM ET
WHERE: CNBC's "Healthy Returns Summit: New Era of Innovation"
As the nation continues to open up, including recent announcements from major metro areas including New York, Los Angeles and others, and schools across the country aiming to be fully in-person by the fall, testing will be a critical component to success. Abbott has been at the forefront of COVID testing and CEO & President Robert Ford will speak with CNBC's Jim Cramer to discuss testing strategies to keep people safe and key learnings from the pandemic that can change how illnesses are diagnosed more efficiently at CNBC's Healthy Returns Summit, taking place virtually on Tuesday, May 11 at 12PM ET.
CNBC's Healthy Returns Summit will highlight what the health care industry has learned over the past 15 months from vaccines to health equity to mental health, and how to apply these lessons learned to upcoming treatments and innovations. The conference will also go behind-the-scenes of new groundbreaking ideas that could transform the future of the industry. CNBC's expert talent will moderate the virtual interviews and the content from the program will be featured on CNBC's Business Day programming and CNBC Digital.
Additional keynote speakers at CNBC's Healthy Returns Summit will include:
- Christian Angermayer, Apeiron Investment Group Founder
- Dr. Elaine Batchlor, Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Hospital CEO
- Daniel Carcillo, Wesana Health CEO & Co-Founder and Former NHL Player
- Steven Corwin, MD, NewYork-Presbyterian CEO & President
- Nicholas Galakatos, Blackstone Life Sciences Senior Managing Director
- Sharmin Ghaznavi, MD, PhD, Massachusetts General Hospital Associate Director and the Director of Cognitive Neuroscience at the Center for the Neuroscience of Psychedelics
- Jason Gorevic, Teladoc Health CEO
- Dr. John Halamka, Mayo Clinic Platform President
- Toni Hoover, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Strategy Planning and Management for Global Health Director
- Julia Iyasere, NewYork-Presbyterian Dalio Center for Health Justice VP
- Kathrin Jansen, Pfizer Head of Vaccine Research & Development SVP
- Peter Lee, Microsoft Research and Incubations Corporate VP
- Bill Maris, Section 32 Founder
- Michael Neidorff, Centene Corporation CEO, Chairman & President
- Dave Ricks, Eli Lilly and Company CEO & Chairman
- Vicki Sato, PhD, Vir Biotechnology and Denali Therapeutics Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Dr. Rochelle Walensky, CDC Director
To view the event agenda, learn more about the event and register to attend, please visit: cnbcevents.com/healthy-returns/.