- Jefferies upgraded Live Nation to buy from neutral.
- Citi downgraded Facebook and Alphabet to neutral from buy.
- JPMorgan upgraded iHeartMedia to overweight from neutral.
- Atlantic Equities downgraded Intel to underweight from neutral.
- Bank of America upgraded SolarEdge to buy from neutral.
- Raymond James upgraded PNC to outperform from market perform.
- Barclays downgraded Oracle to overweight from equal weight.
- Deutsche Bank reiterated its buy rating on Apple.
- Cowen reiterated its buy rating on DraftKings.
Tim Cook at Apple Event
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Monday: