- Berenberg upgraded DraftKings to hold from sell.
- RBC downgraded Dollar General to sector perform from outperform.
- Stifel upgraded Hanesbrands to buy from hold.
- Morgan Stanley reiterated its overweight rating on Disney.
- Citi raised its price target on Amazon to $4,175 from $3,750.
- JPMorgan downgraded Novavax to neutral from overweight.
- Bank of America upgraded NortonLifeLock to buy from underperform.
- Stifel upgraded Unity Software to buy from hold.
- Cowen reiterated its outperform rating on Virgin Galactic.
- Goldman Sachs reiterated its buy rating on DraftKings.
- Atlantic Equities reiterated its overweight rating on Coinbase.
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos
Alex Wong | Getty Images
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Wednesday: