- Bank of America raises price target on Nvidia to $900 from $800.
- Wolfe upgrades Delta to outperform from underperform.
- JPMorgan reiterates its overweight ratings on Ford and General Motors.
- Credit Suisse reiterates its outperform rating on Nike.
- Morgan Stanley resumes coverage of Match Group as overweight.
- Morgan Stanley upgrades Occidental Petroleum to overweight from equal weight.
- Piper Sandler upgrades Biogen to overweight from neutral.
- JPMorgan upgrades Lennar to overweight from equal weight.
- Cowen names Vista Outdoor a top pick.
- Morgan Stanley reiterates Facebook as a top pick.
- JPMorgan reiterates Amazon as a top pick.
- Macquarie initiates Churchill Downs as outperform.
Ford Motor Co. CEO Jim Farley walks to speak at a news conference at the Rouge Complex in Dearborn, Michigan, September 17, 2020.
Rebecca Cook | Reuters
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Friday: