The first Farmers Insurance® automobile policy was sold in Santa Ana, California, on April 9, 1928, to Charles
and Joy Briscoe. Today, one of the very few 1925 Cadillac Phaetons left in the country is owned by Farmers®.
The beautifully restored eight-cylinder 1925 Cadillac Phaeton displayed here has the first Brunn custom-built
body of any Cadillac. It was a showpiece of the 1925 New York Auto Salon, one of the most prestigious events
of its kind. It is part of the Farmers® Heritage Center's collection, and we are honored to share the picture
of it here.
Join The Vintage Car Collection
Check out how the Jay Leno's Garage community has put their classic car knowledge into their own set of wheels. Your
classic car photo and knowledge can also be featured by simply posting on your Twitter or Instagram and using
• You must have taken the photo that you submit. You may not post a photo taken by another person.
• Your submission must depict a classic car owned by you and not another individual or entity.
• Your class car photo should not depict any person, if possible. If your photo depicts any person, obtain
every depicted person’s prior express permission to post the photo on social media and feature it on
the CNBC website.
• Your photo must either not show any car license plate numbers, or must blur any license plate numbers.
• Images / tweets must be tasteful and appropriate.
• There should be no offensive (e.g., racist, sexist, homophobic, etc.) content.
• There should be no inclusion / mention of any specific individuals (e.g., celebrities), entities (e.g.,
sports teams, bands), or other brands / products / services (e.g., Nike), other than the model of your
• There should be no expletives or related acronyms (e.g., WTF).
• There should be no nudity, no sexual language, and no depictions of nudity or sexual activity.
• There should be no depiction of, simulation of, or mention of drinking alcohol, being drunk, smoking, drugs,
or any illegal activity.
Get The Lowdown
Just as you can’t judge a book by its cover, these vintage vehicles have their own unique stories that go beyond
what you see on the surface. Watch to find out what makes these models so special.