Mark Cuban just bought a $19 million Laguna Beach vacation mansion — take a look inside
On Friday, Mark Cuban purchased a new $19 million vacation home in swanky Laguna Beach, California.
The nearly 8,000-square-foot contemporary home is in the Montage Residences, where owners have access to the hotel's amenities, including room service, housekeeping, the spa and the concierge.
The $19 million transaction was the highest sale in the exclusive oceanfront community in 2018, according to sellers Villa Real Estate.
Take a look inside.
"Electronic systems for lighting, environment, and audio visual are integrated for convenient monitoring," according to the listing.
There is indoor/outdoor living, with a view of the Pacific and of Catalina Island from the lanai.
There are six bedrooms...
...and six bathrooms.
There's a private pool.
The decor includes Mahogany and glass doors.
There's impressive wine storage.
John Stanaland of Villa Real Estate sold the home, which was built in 2010 and was originally listed for just under $26 million.
Like this story? Like CNBC Make It on Facebook
- 1The Senate just passed the American Rescue Plan—here's how it differs from the House version
- 2The best career advice I ever got came from my mom, who made me quit my first job at age 22
- 3Career expert shares 5 questions she wishes more candidates 'had the guts to ask' during job interviews
- 4How a family of 4 lives paycheck to paycheck on $83,000 a year in Hilo, Hawaii
- 5Man who became a millionaire after living on $200 a month says these are the downsides of a windfall