Mark Cuban just bought a $19 million Laguna Beach vacation mansion — take a look inside
On Friday, Mark Cuban purchased a new $19 million vacation home in swanky Laguna Beach, California.
The nearly 8,000-square-foot contemporary home is in the Montage Residences, where owners have access to the hotel's amenities, including room service, housekeeping, the spa and the concierge.
The $19 million transaction was the highest sale in the exclusive oceanfront community in 2018, according to sellers Villa Real Estate.
Take a look inside.
"Electronic systems for lighting, environment, and audio visual are integrated for convenient monitoring," according to the listing.
There is indoor/outdoor living, with a view of the Pacific and of Catalina Island from the lanai.
There are six bedrooms...
...and six bathrooms.
There's a private pool.
The decor includes Mahogany and glass doors.
There's impressive wine storage.
John Stanaland of Villa Real Estate sold the home, which was built in 2010 and was originally listed for just under $26 million.
Like this story? Like CNBC Make It on Facebook
- 1How a 'Shark Tank' CEO who lost 300 pounds got a $600,000 offer from Mark Cuban and Kevin Hart
- 2Great Resignation? Why it's not a good idea to quit just before a possible recession
- 3These 7 skills separate successful kids from 'those who struggle': Psychologist and parenting expert
- 4Harvard psychologist to parents: Do these 7 things if you want to raise kids with resilient brains
- 5This 65-year-old retiree just moved to a $420 per month apartment in Mexico by the beach — take a look