Prize competition rules
1. This Promotion is open to anyone aged 18 or over, excluding employees of NBC Universal or CNBC (UK) Limited, their families, their agents, or anyone connected with the running of the competition.
2. There is one prize on offer as follows:
The chance to appear on City Limits: LIVE on 20 September 2014 at CNBC's studio in London at 10 Fleet Place, London EC4M 7QS and a further mystery prize will be available.
The winner will be required to arrive at CNBC's London studio by no later than 16:00 hours BST and attend for a period of around three hours. In addition, the winner will be required to sign a release form in respect of his/her contribution to the City Limits: Live programme and should not suffer from any food allergies or other health problems which would likely affect his/ her participation.
3. There is no cash or other alternative prize.
4. Submission of an entry into the prize competition constitutes acceptance of these rules, which include any separately given instructions. The competition is subject to English law.
5. Entry into the prize competition is free. All entries must be made by Tweeting, using #openyourcity, a tip of a great thing to do or see in their favourite city by 1700 Thursday 18th September
6. There will not be a draw. The winner of the competition will be the sender of a valid entry providing the best answer, in the sole opinion of the Promoter.
7. We may use your address details to inform you of forthcoming CNBC programmes, events or promotions. If you do not want to receive such information, please indicate this on your entry.
8. Only one entry per person is allowed.
9. Entries that are altered, amended, damaged, or defaced are invalid. Proof of making an entry does not constitute proof of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged, or delayed.
10. The winner will be notified by Twitter message on Friday 19th September.
11. The name of the prize winner will be available upon request by sending an e-mail titled "CNBC City Limits: LIVE Prize Winner" to laura.ghaicy@cnbc,com after 20th September.
12. In the event of any dispute, the Promoter's decision will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner agrees to their details being used in any publicity the Promoter wishes to run.
Promoter: CNBC (UK) Limited ("CNBC (EMEA)"),
10 Fleet Place, London EC4M 7QS
(please do not write or send emails to this address or to the Promoter,
other than as specified in rule 11)