President Donald Trump weighed in on measles outbreaks, saying Friday that vaccines are "important" and that people must get their shots. » Read More
Doctor on Demand CEO Hill Ferguson breaks down how his private company's deal with Humana will leverage the health insurer's large network in the emergency room. » Read More
By: Bob Woods
America's $103 billion home health-care system is straining to keep up with the number of elderly and chronically ill patients seeking care at home. » Read More
By: Michael Sheetz
UPS is rolling out a new drone delivery service for medical samples. » Read More
The Trump administration is considering a rule that would require hospitals to publicize the prices they negotiate with insurers.
OxyContin-maker Purdue Pharma is exploring filing for bankruptcy amid thousands of lawsuits alleging the drug manufacturer contributed to the deadly opioid crisis sweeping the U.S., according to Reuters.
Sen. Ron Wyden blasts AbbVie CEO Richard Gonzalez, saying tying sales of arthritis treatment Humira to his annual bonus is "problematic."
Democratic Sen. Ron Wyden calls out drug giant AbbVie for raising the price of its blockbuster rheumatoid arthritis drug Humira.
Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley says drug prices are set in "a great deal of secrecy," and there needs to be more transparency.
"The sick people are helping to subsidize the healthy people. That's not how insurance is supposed to work.
Americans spend more time traveling and waiting for health appointments than for any other service, according to a new analysis.
In interviews with Axios and CNN, U.S. Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Scott Gottlieb said the federal government could intervene in states' vaccine exemptions.
It can be risky to assume that any bill you get from a doctor, hospital or other provider is accurate.
Every year, over 100,000 Americans wait in "medical purgatory" for an organ transplant, and about 8,000 die on standby. Now researchers, doctors and policymakers are exploring innovative ways to increase the supply of organs to meet demand.
EMTs and paramedics are in demand around the country, with some 37,400 jobs set to be added through 2026, a 15 percent increase.
When General Electric first announced the health spinoff, it said it would sell 20 percent of GE Healthcare and distribute the remaining 80 percent to shareholders tax-free.
In a brief exchange between Rep. Mark Meadows and Rep. Elijah Cummings, the North Carolina Republican said President Donald Trump wanted Cummings to know he's "serious about working in a bipartisan way to lower prescription drug prices."
Pharmaceutical giant Pfizer braced investors for little-to-no revenue growth in 2019 after its blockbuster erectile dysfunction drug Viagra and others lost patent protection and pain killer Lyrica faces similar competition from generic drugmakers.
Dimon last year teamed up with Berkshire Hathaway CEO Warren Buffett and Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos to form a joint venture aimed at tackling costs and hopefully providing better services for their employees.
UnitedHealth shares jumped 1.2 percent Tuesday after it reported fourth-quarter earnings that beat Wall Street's expectations.