Case 1: A Scam Exposed: Strippers and Inside Trading
- The Traders
- Young and ambitious. Eugene Plotkin and David Pajcin become fast friends while beginning their careers as traders. They are making good money... but they want something more and crave excitement.
- The Con
- The partners in crime are on a quest for easy money. The boys have an idea. A scheme to pull in millions... an inside source with secret information on mergers and acquisitions. Eugene and David cash in on deals about to go public. But, someone is watching.
- The Fall
- Making millions overnight attracts attention. The Securities and Exchange Commission is hot on the trail. The traders have made millions. But, David has one more deal to make... a plan to rat out his partners.
Case 2: Economan: Superthief
- Home-Grown Financial Guru
- Long before he was known as the man who swindled millions, Al Parish gained fame in Charleston, SC as a financial wizard. He was a local celebrity. A regular guy on the local news. A trusted expert of all things financial.
- The Profit
- Parish is getting rich quick... and it shows. He makes millions and spends millions. His clients rave about the financial wizard posting incredible 30% returns. Al Parish is a godsend... but Parish is about to fall from grace.
- The Fraud
- By 2007, 600 investors have signed on with Parish. But a routine S-E-C check raises a flag. Suspicions mount. Is Parish's $134 million investment program a fraud? Parish is feeling the heat... but has nowhere to run!