Case 1: Unsolved $300 Million Art Heist
- The Museum
- A notorious heist. A crime that shook the art world. Historic works were stolen from the Gardner Museum in Boston. Paintings by Rembrandt, Vermeer and Manet have now been missing for almost two decades!
- The Deception
- They dressed in police uniforms. An unsuspecting security guard opened a museum door that was to remain closed at night. The thieves used no weapons, only their wits to pull off the heist.
- The Heist
- It was a quick, clean getaway. In less than 90 minutes thieves stole 13 paintings valued at $300 million. American Greed profiles the twists and turns of a famous heist!
Case 2: Preying on Faith
- The Lifestyle
- A sharp dresser. An extravagant lifestyle. Abraham Kennard was a pastor who crisscrossed the country on private jets and and limos. He showered himself with cruises and cars.
- The Scam
- He traveled the nation spreading the word of the Lord and pushing a program that took a little faith but pledged to give a lot of money. His promises were many and great. Parishioners believed.
- The Raid
- An FBI raid uncovers the truth. Kennard's pledge to help was a massive scheme to defraud 1600 churches nationwide. His crimes and conviction are profiled on American Greed.