Case 1: Meth Identity Thieves
- ID Theft
- A crime is committed -- a wallet is stolen. But the thief takes more than just money... the victim's identity is stolen, too.
- The Criminals
- The criminals are high on methamphetamines. Identity thieves fueled by the illegal stimulant are running rampant across America's west.
- The Detective
- A new breed of detective is on the case. Criminal Fraud Investigators are out on the streets -- tracking and arresting suspects.
- The Investigation
- "American Greed" talks with the victims, and profiles the criminals and the new breed of detectives tracking them down.
Case 2: The Wheaton Bandit
- The Town
- Wheaton, Illinois - considered a nice place to raise a family. But a shadow hangs over this affluent Chicago suburb. A serial bank robber is armed and ready for a fight.
- The Bandit
- He's bold, fast and wields a weapon with precision. He always wears a tactical mask and at times body armor. He's "The Wheaton Bandit."
- The Robbery
- His strikes are unpredictable. He eludes police and leaves few clues behind. But most victims remember one thing -- the bright blue eyes behind his mask.
- The Hunt
- FBI agents are on the case. With each passing day, the mission to capture him becomes more urgent. "American Greed" joins the search and investigates the effects serial bank robbers have on the banking industry.