FORT COLLINS, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Despite its size, the Apple® iPad® mini promises to have a big impact on mobile computing. As pre-orders are tallied and the newest tablet is shipped, records will likely be set by the trailblazing company. Once again, OtterBox® will deliver protection for what’s next from Apple with the new Defender Series® case for iPad mini, available for pre-order today.*
OtterBox Defender Series for iPad mini, available for pre-order from OtterBox.com. (Photo: OtterBox)
The OtterBox Defender Series case for iPad mini completely surrounds the tablet with multiple layers to provide multiple benefits:
- Screen protection: a clear, polycarbonate membrane is built into the case to prevent scratches to the screen.
- Interior shell: a solid polycarbonate inner layer protects from drops and damage.
- Durable outer layer: the exterior layer is made of strong silicone to withstand heavy use and random accidents.
- Port protection: silicone plug covers block dust, lint and dirt from collecting and damaging ports and jacks.
- Extra screen protection: when installed over the screen, the shield stand provides additional protection during transport.
- Versatile shield stand: the internal stand built into the shield stand accommodates landscape viewing and offers a natural typing angle.
- Camera access: a custom opening on the iPad mini case isolates the camera to preserve picture image quality.
For more information about this new OtterBox for iPad mini, visit www.otterbox.com/ipad-mini.
Built upon fundamentals of hard work, innovation and perseverance, OtterBox is a leader in the production of premier protective solutions for global handheld manufacturers, wireless carriers and distributors.
Incorporating creativity and cutting-edge design into every product, OtterBox creates sleek and durable cases that offer reliable device protection to complement any lifestyle.
OtterBox was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Fort Collins, Colo. In 2010 OtterBox established an EMEA headquarters in Ireland and an APAC headquarters in Hong Kong.
For more information, visit www.otterbox.com or call 888-695-8820. We’ve Got Technology Covered.
*Defender Series NOT protected against water. Will provide added protection against drop, bump and shock.
©2012 Otter Products, LLC. All rights reserved. OtterBox and all OtterBox logos, trademarks and symbols are the property of Otter Products, LLC. All other logos, trademarks and symbols are the property of their respective owners.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50452131&lang=en
Kelly Richardson, 970-372-1875