DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x997bx/oman_oil_markets) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Oman Oil Markets, 2012" to their offering.
This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in Oman. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the crude oil assets (oil fields, refineries, pipelines and storage terminals) in Oman. The report compares the investment environment in Oman with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the crude oil sector in Oman together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
- Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
- Historical and forecast data and information for all the major oil fields, refineries, pipelines and storage terminals in Oman for the period 2005-2016.
- Operator and equity details for major crude oil assets in Oman.
- Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the Oman's energy industry.
- Information on the top companies in the Oman including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Petroleum Development Oman L.L.C
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x997bx/oman_oil_markets
Source: Research and Markets