SEATTLE, Oct. 24, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Onehub, a leading provider of file sharing and content management software for businesses, today announced the release of Onehub Enterprise. Unlike other file sharing solutions on the market today, Onehub Enterprise is the only solution that can be deployed fully within a company's own network infrastructure, behind the firewall. This makes it ideally suited for companies whose policy or regulatory requirements (such as HIPAA or PCI* regulations) preclude using a public cloud solution.
Keeping data secure is an increasing challenge in a world where employees can easily turn to consumer services to share confidential files. Employees want easy-to-use tools that give them secure access to business content from anywhere and any device. To ensure that information can be appropriately and securely shared, Onehub has developed a powerful application that satisfies the desire for easy file access, synchronization and collaboration while at the same time meeting the most stringent security and regulatory compliance parameters.
"Businesses today—particularly those in regulated industries—face significant compliance challenges when guarding their confidential information," said Charles Mount, CEO of Onehub. "There are any number of cloud-based, file sharing applications on the market but those companies who are not interested in replicating sensitive data in the cloud don't have many options. That's why we felt it so important to develop a solution that addresses that critical need."
Onehub Enterprise offers a rich feature set including:
Ease of use
- Download, install, and configure in minutes
- Easy customization enables a branded look-and-feel
- Access, manage, and share from any mobile device
Centralized and Granular Control:
- Create and organize accounts in any structure, set optional storage limits, delegate account ownership, and invite employees all from the same place
- Intuitive dashboards provide real-time status, information and controls
- Connect to Active Directory for easy user management
Logging and Audit Features:
- Monitor all file access including what files have been accessed, when and by whom
- Version control ensures that prior drafts are not lost
- Setup notifications to alert you of user activity
* HIPAA: Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
PCI: Payment Card Industry standards
About Onehub Onehub is a leading provider of file sharing and content management software that helps businesses securely collaborate on content across multiple devices—desktop, tablet and mobile phone. Simple-to-use and highly secure, Onehub delivers easy access, intuitive controls and automated file sync, while providing the compliance and information security that businesses need. With more than 10 million files under management, hundreds of thousands of business users rely on the company's proven solution. Onehub, founded in 2008, is based in Seattle, Washington. For more information, or to sign up for a free trial, visit www.onehub.com.
NOTE TO EDITORS: Web links, telephone numbers, and titles were correct at time of publication, but may since have changed. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com