- “Kids’ Activities” Include Face Painting Stations, Coloring Pumpkins
- Photo Booth, Live Music Areas, Complimentary Refreshments
- Six Neighborhoods Provide Array of New Home Opportunities
- Community Close to Employment, Shopping, Dining and Entertainment
- Students Attend Heralded Irvine Unified School District
The Portola Springs Harvest and Home Event will run from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., and includes activities for the entire family. Kids can participate in face painting stations and color pumpkins, while their parents enjoy two live music stations, and a photo booth will be available for families to take home a photo from the event. Three food trucks will be on hand – Calbi Fusion Taco, Chunk and Chip, Hungry Nomad – throughout the Village of Portola Springs. Refreshments may be limited.
“The Portola Springs Harvest and Home Event is a fun-filled opportunity for families to experience the unique lifestyle the Village of Portola Springs has to offer,” said Tom Veal, Vice President of Residential Sales and Marketing for Irvine Company Community Development. “Homebuyers will find a very special, serene community where they can enjoy a relaxing environment at the end of a busy day.”
Located just minutes from world-class entertainment, dining, shopping and employment, the Village of Portola Springs offers homebuyers an opportunity to enjoy a natural, quiet community that provides a unique living experience that includes sweeping views of Loma Ridge and vast expanses of permanently protected open space.
The Village of Portola Springs is a family-friendly community found appealing to outdoor enthusiasts, with parks, recreation and miles of trails. Seven parks are open, with each one offering an array of amenities from Junior Olympic swimming pools to children’s wading pools, spas, poolside cabanas, shade structures, tot lots and barbecue/picnic areas. Sports enthusiasts can enjoy lighted athletic fields as well as basketball and tennis courts, and there are multi-purpose buildings and community centers for special events and other activities. Tomato Springs Park will be opening soon.
Students that live in the Village of Portola Springs attend the award-winning Stonegate Elementary School, Sierra Vista Middle School, and Northwood High School - recently ranked among the top 10 in Orange County by the Orange County Register.
The neighborhoods within Portola Springs showcase beautiful new homes in Monterey, Spanish Colonial, Santa Barbara, Tuscan, Northern Italian and Provencal architectural styles. The neighborhoods include:
- Primrose by KB Home – Single-family, solar-powered homes approximately 1,739 to 2,056 square feet, with 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2.5 to 3 bathrooms. Priced from the mid $500,000s.
- Sage by KB Home – Single-family homes approximately 1,697 to 1,975 square feet, with 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2.5 to 3 bathrooms. Priced from the high $500,000s.
- Casero by Standard Pacific Homes – Single-family homes approximately 1,909 to 2,330 square feet, with 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2.5 to 3.5 bathrooms. Priced from the low $600,000s.
- Las Ventanas by Taylor Morrison Homes – Single-family homes approximately 1,871 to 2,304 square feet, with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2.5 to 3 bathrooms. Priced from the mid $600,000s.
- Ironwood by KB Home – Townhomes approximately 1,953 to 2,423 square feet, with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Priced from the mid $600,000s.
- Garden Hill by KB Home – Single-family homes approximately 2,681 to 3,435 square feet, with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2.5 to 4.5 bathrooms. Priced from the mid $800,000s.
To visit the Village of Portola Springs, exit the I-5 freeway at Sand Canyon Avenue and travel east. Turn right at Portola Parkway and follow the signs to the Village of Portola Springs.
Prospective homebuyers interested in the Village of Portola Springs, or for driving directions, can visit www.VillagesofIrvine.com or contact a Villages of Irvine New Home Consultant at (866) 627-6150.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50453828&lang=en
Source: Irvine Company