DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rzqqh4/clinical_research) has announced the addition of the "Clinical Research Manual" report to their offering.
A Practical, Annually Updated International Handbook for All Those Working in Clinical Research
The editors have a wealth of experience between them of the teaching and practice of clinical research, and have selected and reviewed each chapter to ensure completeness and relevance. The chapters are written by acknowledged experts from companies and organisations involved in every aspect of clinical research, each providing practical advice and information.
With over 600 pages and 20 chapters, Clinical Research Manual covers the entire drug development programme from Drug Discovery through to Postmarketing Surveillance
Key Topics Covered:
1. Drug Discovery
2. The Planning of International Development of New Medicines
4. Product Registration in the UK and Europe
5. Regulatory Processes in the USA
6. The Japanese Regulatory System
7. Ethical and Legal Aspects of Clinical Research
8. Monitoring the Safety of Medicines
9. Study Design
10. Recruitment of Investigators
11. Clinical Trial Monitoring
12. Good Clinical Research Practice
13. Standard Operating Procedures
14. Clinical Trial Supplies
16. Quality Assurance and Clinical Research
17. Report Writing
18. Socioeconomics in Healthcare
19. Research Fraud and Misconduct
20. Effective Budgeting of Clinical Research Studies
"This book is an extremely important and very practical collection of reference information for microbiologists and other specialists in the pharmaceutical industry, medical devices and related businesses."
- Microbiologist journal
"Each chapter is well written and comprehensive with useful overlap between chapters so that it is easy to see how the areas 'join up' ... a very positive addition to the library."
- Pharmaceutical Physician
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rzqqh4/clinical_research
Source: Research and Markets