DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r6z6nf/2012_polyethylene) has announced the addition of the "2012 Polyethylene Report - North America" report to their offering.
The Townsend Polyethylene Regional Market Reports cover market research for almost every country in ten regions of the world. At the regional level the analysis covers over 96 end-use markets for Polyethylene. Data covers three resin types: HDPE, LDPE and LLDPE. Each report contains detailed regional consumption, growth, capacity and trade projections, giving a clear picture of the plastics industry now and over the next five years to aid in meeting your research and strategic planning needs.
Benefits of These Reports Include:
- An understanding of the growing and declining markets by end use applications
- A review of current and future capacity, compared to consumption and trade over the forecasted period
- An explanation of the trends and market drivers affecting demand, all leading to a competitive edge in developing sales/marketing plans to ensure success in the near term and longer term.
As a Purchaser of a Regional PE report, You Will Receive:
- Consumption & Growth Data: Excel spread sheets that allow you to analyse 2011 market consumption data and the 5-year growth forecast-by-year in many different ways; by resin type, country, market, process, application, etc. with a comprehensive overview
- Capacity Data: Complete list of PE plants currently operating & scheduled for start-up over the next five years, including process technology in use, capacity & market ownership of polymer volume produced, & plant capacity utilization for 2011 & forecasts through 2016
- Trade Data: Actual 2011 net exports as well as Townsend's forecast for 2016 interregional trade.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r6z6nf/2012_polyethylene
Source: Research and Markets