DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3w2qzt/nutritional) has announced the addition of the "Nutritional Neuroscience" subscription to their offering.
"6 issues per year (Online Only). Nutritional Neuroscience is an international, interdisciplinary broad-based journal for reporting both basic and clinical research in the field of nutrition that relates to the central and peripheral nervous system. Studies may include the role of different components of normal diet (protein, carbohydrate, fat, moderate use of alcohol, etc.), dietary supplements (minerals, vitamins, hormones, herbs, etc.), and food additives (artificial flavours, colours, sweeteners, etc.) on neurochemistry, neurobiology, and behavioural biology of all vertebrate and invertebrate organisms. Ideally this journal will serve as a forum for neuroscientists, nutritionists, neurologists, psychiatrists, and those interested in preventive medicine.
Nutritional Neuroscience welcomes papers on:
- Effect of diet (including trace metals, antioxidants, and phytonutrients), dietary supplements, and food additives on the metabolism and physiology of central and peripheral neurons, neurotransmitters, neurotransmitter receptors, behaviour (learning, memory, anxiety, etc.), and neuroendocrine regulations
- Demonstration of neuroactive substances (hormones, peptides and neuromodulator substances) in food.
- Use of diet and dietary supplements (protein, carbohydrate, fat, caffeine, tryptophan, etc.) in the management of psychiatric disorders.
- Dietary perturbation of the symptoms of psychiatric disorders.
- Dietary considerations in the management of neurologic disorders like epilepsy and Parkinson's disease.
- Diet and sleep.
- Diet and mental performance.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3w2qzt/nutritional
Source: Research and Markets