DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5w6zhq/successes_and) has announced the addition of the "Successes and Failures Case Study: Birchbox" report to their offering.
Birchbox is part of Datamonitor Consumer's Successes and Failures series. These case studies examine best-in-class examples of innovation and marketing - supported by Datamonitor's consumer insight research - to drive success.
Effective innovation is difficult to come by, but it is the key to sustained competitive advantage in the consumer packaged goods industry. Lessons can be learned from both successes and failures. This case study looks at how Birchbox - a subscription-based personal care sampling service - has successfully reimagined product sampling to provide a "win-win" scenario for both consumers and brands.
- Access comprehensive analysis of global successes and failures in the consumer packaged goods industry to drive ideation and inspiration.
- Obtain country-specific consumer insight to understand the consumer attitudes and needs that underpinned innovation success/failure.
- Avoid costly investments by learning important lessons from companies and brands that have failed or under-delivered.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the CPG industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your category.
- Around 80% of new product innovation fails, highlighting the challenge that industry players face in innovating in today's competitive market landscape. Failed innovation can severely undermine profits and brand reputations. Conversely, the rewards for successful innovation are substantial.
- Datamonitor is constantly monitoring the big winners and losers in the consumer packaged goods industry. This case study considers the way in which Birchbox - a subscription-based sampling service - has challenged the well-established product sampling paradigm to create a new retail model that merges the physical and online worlds of beauty.
Reasons to Purchase
- Why is Birchbox considered an interesting case of success?
- How does Datamonitor judge the success of Birchbox?
- What consumer insight has underpinned this?
- What can I learn from the success of Birchbox?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5w6zhq/successes_and
Source: Research and Markets