DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c7c2gz/benchmarking_the) has announced the addition of the "Benchmarking the Patient Movement Part 2 (Eleven Therapeutic Areas)" report to their offering.
Despite the obvious importance of the patient movement, no real mechanism exists to measure the movement's impact upon healthcare. PatientView has set about filling the gap by developing a benchmarking tool to assess the impact of individual patient groups, and collections of patient groups.
The tool, which is composed of 8 different key indicators, was developed with the support of
- 20 senior healthcare professionals
- 30 senior health industry executives
- 1,000 patient groups with expertise in various area of healthcare, and representing the interests of a minimum of 4 million patients.
- 20 senior healthcare professionals with expertise in various areas of healthcare, from 11 European countries (75% come from Western Europe, and 25% from Eastern Europe). The professionals are either specialists, academics, from the private sector, or heads of government healthcare agencies.
- 30 senior health industry executives.
Key Topics Covered:
Introduction from the editor
Summary of findings
The patient movement quantified in eleven therapeutic areas
Summary of the methodology (graphic)
Profiles of the survey respondents
Summary of the eight indicators
Summary of the performance of patient groups by country
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c7c2gz/benchmarking_the
Source: Research and Markets