DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pfvr2m/2013_u_s_wired) has announced the addition of the "2013 U.S. Wired Telecommunications Carriers Industry-Industry & Market Report" report to their offering.
The 2013 U.S. Wired Telecommunications Carriers Industry-Industry & Market report, published annually , contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics.
The report features 2013 current and 2014 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) nationally and for all 50 U.S. States and over 900 metro areas. Other data include financial ratios, number of firms, payroll, industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment, a breakdown of establishments, sales and employment by employee size of establishment (9 categories), and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including local and long distance, Internet hosting services, and online service providers.
Barnes Reports' Industry & Market reports are an essential part of any GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk analysis, or growth-share matrix.
*Please note, this report offers statistical information only and does not include an analysis of the figures
Industry Definition and Related Industries
NAICS 51711: Wired Telecommunications Carriers . This industry comprises establishments engaged in (1) operating and maintaining switching and transmission facilities to provide direct communications via landlines, microwave, or a combination of landlines and satellite linkups or (2) furnishing telegraph and other nonvocal communications using their own facilities.
- Wireless telecommunications services
- Television broadcasting
- Radio broadcasting
- Cable television broadcasting
U.S. Census Categories
- NAICS 51121 - Software Publisher is:
- 96% comparable to SIC 4813 - Local & long-distance telephone service
- 100% comparable to SIC 4822 - Telegraph Service
- Telephone communication, except radio Internet connectivity services
- Local and long distance telephone communications Internet host services
- Data telephone communications Proprietary online service networks
- Local telephone communications Telephone cable service, land or submarine
- Long distance telephone communications Wire telephone
- Voice telephone communications Telephone/video communications
- Online service providers Telephone communications broker
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pfvr2m/2013_u_s_wired
Source: Research and Markets