DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2wpr6v/computational) has announced the addition of Elsevier Science and Technology's new book "Computational Fluid Dynamics. Edition No. 2" to their offering.
An introduction to CFD fundamentals and using commercial CFD software to solve engineering problems, designed for the wide variety of engineering students new to CFD, and for practicing engineers learning CFD for the first time. Combining an appropriate level of mathematical background, worked examples, computer screen shots, and step by step processes, this book walks the reader through modeling and computing, as well as interpreting CFD results. The first book in the field aimed at CFD users rather than developers.
New to this edition:
- A more comprehensive coverage of CFD techniques including discretisation via finite element and spectral element as well as finite difference and finite volume methods and multigrid method.
- Coverage of different approaches to CFD grid generation in order to closely match how CFD meshing is being used in industry.
- Additional coverage of high-pressure fluid dynamics and meshless approach to provide a broader overview of the application areas where CFD can be used.
- 20% new content
Key Topics Covered:
- CFD Solution Procedure
- A Beginning
- Governing Equations for CFD
- CFD Techniques
- CFD Solution Analysis
- Practical Guidelines on CFD Simulation and Analysis
- Applications of CFD with Examples
- More Advanced Topics in CFD
- Appendices (Derivation of Conservation Equations Upwind Schemes CFD Project Assignments)
Yeoh, Guan Heng
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2wpr6v/computational
Source: Elsevier Science and Technology
Source: Research and Markets