DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5838nc/fundamentals_of) has announced the addition of Woodhead Publishing Ltd's new book "Fundamentals of Evaluation and Diagnostics of Welded Structures" to their offering.
Fundamentals of Evaluation and Diagnostics of Welded Structures provides an essential guide to the key principles and problems involved in the analysis of welded structures.
Chapter one discusses design issues, key equations and calculations, and the effects of varied heat sources in relation to the temperature field in welding. Chapter two goes on to explore welding stresses and strains. Fracture mechanics and the load-carrying capacity of welded structures are the focus of chapter three. Chapter four considers diagnostics and prediction of the residual life of welded structures, whilst acoustic emission techniques for the analysis of welded structures are reviewed in Chapter five. Finally, chapter six supplies supplementary information on numerical techniques and other tests for welded structures.
Key Topics Covered:
- The temperature field in welding
- Welding stresses and strains
- Load-carrying capacity of welded structures
- Diagnostics and prediction of the residual life of welded structures
- Acoustic emission techniques for the analysis of welded structures
- Supplementary sections. Numerical techniques and tests for welded structures.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5838nc/fundamentals_of
Source: Woodhead Publishing Ltd
Source: Research and Markets