DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f8jckk/2013_u_s_motion) has announced the addition of the "2013 U.S. Motion Pictures & Video Production Industry-Industry & Market Report" report to their offering.
The 2013 U.S. Motion Pictures & Video Production Industry-Industry & Market report, published annually, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics.
The report features 2013 current and 2014 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) nationally and for all 50 U.S. States and over 900 metro areas. Other data include financial ratios, number of firms, payroll, industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment, a breakdown of establishments, sales and employment by employee size of establishment (9 categories), and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, television film production and video production.
Barnes Reports' Industry & Market reports are an essential part of any GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk analysis, or growth-share matrix.
*Please note, this report offers statistical information only and does not include an analysis of the figures
Industry Definition and Related Industries
NAICS 51211: Motion Picture and Video Production Industry. This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in producing, or producing and distributing, motion pictures, videos, television programs, or television and video commercials.
- Audio & Video Equipment
- Broadcasting & Cable TV
- Printing & Publishing
U.S. Census Categories
- NAICS 51211 - Motion Picture and Video Production is 100% comparable to
- SIC 7812 - Motion Picture and Video Production
- Motion picture and video production Religious motion picture production
- Motion picture production Television film production
- Cartoon motion picture production Training motion picture production
- Educational motion picture production Video production
- Educational motion picture production, television Music video production
- Industrial motion picture production Video tape production
- Motion picture production and distribution Audio-visual program production
- Motion picture production and distribution, television Cartoon production, television
- Non-theatrical motion picture production Commercials, television: tape or film
- Non-theatrical motion picture production, television
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f8jckk/2013_u_s_motion
Source: Research and Markets