DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qzrspc/diabetic) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "Diabetic Retinopathy - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.
Global Markets Direct's, 'Diabetic Retinopathy - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Diabetic Retinopathy, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Diabetic Retinopathy.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Diabetic Retinopathy.
- A review of the Diabetic Retinopathy products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Diabetic Retinopathy pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
- Amgen Inc.
- Quark Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Oxford BioMedica plc
- RetinaPharma Technologies, Inc.
- Novagali Pharma SA
- Antisense Therapeutics Limited
- Lpath, Inc.
- BioDiem Ltd
- ThromboGenics NV
- R-Tech Ueno, Ltd.
- Paloma Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Acucela Inc.
- OcuCure Therapeutics, Inc.
- ProtAffin Biotechnologie AG
- Gene Signal International SA.
- Promedior, Inc.
- DiaKine Therapeutics, Inc.
- Inotek Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Angstrom Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Sirnaomics, Inc.
- Resolvyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Charlesson LLC.
- Stelic Institute & Co.
- PanOptica, Inc.
- Cebix Incorporated
- Targa Therapeutics Corp.
- EyeGene, Inc.
- Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qzrspc/diabetic
Source: Global Markets Direct
Source: Research and Markets