DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7v9n8t/10th) has announced the addition of Woodhead Publishing Ltd's new book "10th International Conference on Turbochargers and Turbocharging" to their offering.
This book presents the papers from the latest international conference, following on from the highly successful previous conferences in this series held regularly since 1978. Papers cover all current and novel aspects of turbocharging systems design for boosting solutions for engine downsizing.
The focus of the papers is on the application of turbocharger and other pressure charging devices to spark ignition (SI) and compression ignition (CI) engines in the passenger car and commercial vehicles. Novel boosting solutions for diesel engines operating in the industrial and marine market sectors are also included.
Key Topics Covered:
- Papers cover the following areas: Novel applications
- High-boost and two-stage systems
- Turbine fatigue and structural
- Compressor aero-design optimisation (CFD)
- Rotordynamics and vibrations
- Advancing simulation and validation
- Turbine development trends
- Systems and transient response
- Compressor development trends
- Novel pressure charging and high efficiency systems
- Turbine unsteady flow
- Additional papers not presented at the conference.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7v9n8t/10th
Source: Woodhead Publishing Ltd
Source: Research and Markets