DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m4p4d6/drug_addiction) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "Drug Addiction - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.
Global Markets Direct's, 'Drug Addiction - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the Drug Addiction therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Drug Addiction, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Drug Addiction. 'Drug Addiction - Pipeline Review, H2 2012' is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- A review of the Drug Addiction products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Drug Addiction pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Profiles of late-stage pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action and research & development progress.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
- Alkermes, Inc.
- Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners, Inc.
- Biotie Therapies Corp.
- KYORIN Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m4p4d6/drug_addiction
Source: Global Markets Direct
Source: Research and Markets