SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Nov. 5, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Comverge Vice President of Marketing Jason Cigarran will moderate a panel on the topic of dynamic pricing at the Peak Load Management Alliance (PLMA) Fall 2012 Conference. Hosted by the PLMA and Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E), the conference will focus on trends and developments that are impacting the current and future direction of the demand response market. It takes place at the Hilton Union Square Hotel in San Francisco on November 7-8, 2012.
Utilities today are increasingly turning to dynamic pricing programs to help shave peak demand, improve engagement with their customers and better align the cost of producing electricity with the price the end-user pays. During the panel presentation, Cigarran will be joined by industry leaders from PG&E, Baltimore Gas & Electric (BGE)/Exelon, The FSC Group and The Brattle Group to discuss the current status of dynamic pricing programs and debate the future direction of the market.
- What: Panel Presentation: "Dynamic Pricing, Is it Really Coming?"
- When: Thursday, November 8, 2012 from 4:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. PT
- Where: Hilton Union Square Hotel, San Francisco
- Who: Moderator: Jason Cigarran, Vice President, Marketing, Comverge
- Karen Zelmar, Director of Pricing Products, PG&E
- Cheryl A. Hindes, Director, Load Analysis and Settlement, BGE/Exelon
- Josh Bode, Senior Consultant, The FSC Group
- Ahmad Faruqui, Principal, The Brattle Group
With more than 500 utility and 2,100 commercial customers, as well as five million deployed residential devices, Comverge brings unparalleled industry knowledge and experience to offer the most reliable, easy-to-use, and cost-effective intelligent energy management programs. We deliver the insight and control that enables energy providers and consumers to optimize their power usage through the industry's only proven, comprehensive set of technology, services and information management solutions. For more information, visit www.comverge.com and follow us on Twitter at @Comverge.
The Comverge, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=15307
CONTACT: Jason Cigarran Vice President, Marketing Comverge, Inc. 678-823-6784 email@example.com