DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9fc6jn/directory_of) has announced the addition of the "Directory of Biomass and Waste Energy Facilities, United States" directory to their offering.
A comprehensive directory of biomass and waste energy facilities across the United States, nationally and by individual U.S. State. Updated quarterly, buyers receive 3 subsequent quarters for free. The directory is in spreadsheet format, enabling detailed searching, filtering and additional analysis. Comparative directories are also available for geothermal energy, hydroelectricity, solar energy and wind energy.
A comprehensive listing of biomass and waste energy facilities across the United States in a format that enables analysis at a national, state, company or individual power plant level and with latitude, longitude information that can be copied into Google Maps for visual referencing. Key data points are listed below:
- The directory currently has 1995 entries for biomass and waste power generators across the United States, located in 635 power plants with a total capacity of 11,534.5 megawatts (MW).
- 60.9% of this capacity utilises wood biomass as its primary power source with the remainder utilising alternative non-wood fuel sources.
- The smallest facility is the Perma Treat Corporation (0.5 MW) and the largest is Domtar Paper Co LLC Plymouth NC (146.1 MW). The U.S. State with the most biomass and waste power capacity is California.
- Buyers of this directory receive 3 quarterly updates for free.
- The directory is in a spreadsheet format (Excel 2007) and includes, in addition to the raw data, simple charts and pivot tables for drill down, filtering and analysis. CSV or PDF alternatives can also be supplied on request but will not have the chart and pivot table functionality.
KEY DATA POINTS
- Plant Name e.g. Alabama River Cellulose
- Facility Name e.g. Alabama River Cellulose III
- Commission Date e.g. 2012-09-01
- Decommission Date (only if retired)
- Phase e.g. 3
- Technology e.g. Wood Biomass
- Status e.g. Operational
- Power Capacity (MW) e.g. 23 MW
- Power Source 1 e.g. Black Liquor
- Power Source 2 e.g. Wood /Wood Waste Solids
- Zip code
- Operator e.g. Alabama River Cellulose
- Usage e.g. Industrial Use
- Number of Owners e.g. 1
- Owners e.g. Alabama River Cellulose
- Principal Owners and % Ownership
- Update Date
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9fc6jn/directory_of
Source: Research and Markets