DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/58v8rx/directory_of_wind) has announced the addition of the "Directory of Wind Farms, United States" directory to their offering.
A comprehensive directory of wind farms across the United States, nationally and by individual U.S. State. Updated quarterly, buyers receive 3 subsequent quarters for free. The directory is in spreadsheet format, enabling detailed searching, filtering and additional analysis. Comparative directories are also available for biomass and waste energy, geothermal energy, hydroelectricity and solar power facilities.
- A comprehensive listing of wind power facilities across the United States in a format that enables analysis at a national, state, company or individual power plant level and with latitude, longitude information that can be copied into Google Maps for visual referencing. Key data points are listed below.
- The directory currently has 768 entries for wind power generators across the United States, located in 556 wind farms, featuring 39,589 wind turbines with a total capacity of 46,494.5 megawatts (MW).
- 100% of this capacity comprises onshore wind technology. There are currently no operational offshore wind farms.
- The smallest facility is the Glenmore Turbines (0.1 MW) and the largest is Alta Wind Energy Center (1020 MW). The U.S. State with the most wind power capacity is Texas.
- Buyers of this directory receive 3 quarterly updates for free.
- The directory is in a spreadsheet format (Excel 2007) and includes, in addition to the raw data, simple charts and pivot tables for drill down, filtering and analysis. CSV or PDF alternatives can also be supplied on request but will not have the chart and pivot table functionality.
Key Data Points:
- Plant Name e.g. Altech
- Facility Name e.g. Altech III
- Commission Date e.g. 1985-01-01
- Decommission Date (only if retired)
- Phase e.g. 3
- Technology e.g. Onshore
- Status e.g. Operational
- Power Capacity (MW) e.g. 21.7 MW
- Generation (GWh) e.g. 54.25 GWh per annum
- # Turbines
- Zip code
- Operator e.g. AES Wind Generation Inc
- Usage e.g. Independent Power Producer
- Number of Owners e.g. 1
- Owners e.g. AES Wind Generation Inc
- Principal Owners and % Ownership
- Other Owners and % Ownership combined
- Update Date
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/58v8rx/directory_of_wind
Source: Research and Markets